Cromer, Norfolk, NR27 9DA
The Law Firm Group – Cromer Solicitors
The Law Firm Group network is spread across the southeast, with offices in convenient locations for private and commercial clients.
Our Cromer office is found in Norfolk, just 23 miles from Norwich and within a commute of London.
This was previously the Pope Solicitors Cromer team and now fully integrated into The Law Firm Group – solicitors in Cromer
Professional Legal Advice in Cromer
As a leading firm of full-service solicitors, The Law Firm Group supports clients with a comprehensive range of legal agreements, contracts, claims and disputes.
Our accomplished consultants provide a full range of private law services, including:
- Family law: assistance and guidance to help clients navigate separations, asset divisions, child arrangements and spousal maintenance.
- Probate: sensitive legal advice for families dealing with estate distributions, grants of probate and allocating assets against a will.
- Employment law: help for employees facing a legal issue relating to employment or a dispute with an employer.
- Property: conveyancing services and property expertise to guide your investment and sale decisions.
- Litigation: experienced legal representation in private law matters that result in a formal litigation process, inside and outside the court system, with practical advice throughout.
Expert Business Legal Support in Cromer
Many Norfolk businesses we work with have a long-standing relationship with The Law Firm Group. We are proud to uphold an outstanding reputation for aptitude, diligence and achieving favourable outcomes.
From everyday contractual analysis to resolving commercial conflicts, The Law Firm Group’s commercial team is on hand to advise.
- Commercial property: buying or selling business premises.
- Business transactions: purchasing or selling a company or commercial assets.
- Disputes: swift, equitable dispute resolution, either through mediation, negotiation, arbitration or litigation.
- Reorganisations: support with preparing businesses for sale, restructuring financial liabilities or reshaping the format of a trading entity.
- Workplace law: advice on managing employee disputes or tribunal cases and consultations on redundancies, contractual matters and NDAs.
Visit The Law Firm Group Cromer Solicitors
If you require a consultation with one of our skilled solicitors, we would be delighted to arrange a convenient appointment at our Cromer office.
You are assured of a friendly welcome, absolute confidentiality, and exceptional legal advice to ensure you discover the optimal route to resolve legal challenges you may be experiencing.
The Law Firm Group is based in Hethersett House, on Bond Street, accessible via the A149 coast road or the A140 from Norwich.
Parking is nearby at the Meadow Road Car Park or Cadogan Road NNDC Car Park, with alternative street parking also available.
Professional Legal Guidance in Norfolk
Please get in touch with our Cromer office for more legal information about the range of legal services we have mentioned here, or to arrange a convenient time to talk.
Our accomplished cromer solicitors will consult with you to gain a firm grasp of your circumstances and begin crafting a legal strategy to reach the best conclusion in the most suitable way.