East Sussex, TN34 1DJ
The Law Firm Group – Hastings Solicitors
Our Hastings office is located on Cambridge Road in the centre of the town, with parking nearby, accessible to local clients from the surrounding Eastbourne, Bexhill and Battle areas.
Legal services available cover the full scope of British law, with solicitors and legal advisers on hand to provide bespoke advice, skilful guidance and recommendations to ensure you make informed choices about the right strategy to achieve a successful conclusion.
We also work long-term with families and businesses, providing general oversight and help whenever necessary, with the benefit of an accomplished legal team behind you.
Hastings Commercial Lawyers
The Law Firm Group solicitors provide expertise to businesses of all sizes, from start-up ventures looking to create the optimal trading structure to established enterprises needing a capable legal team.
Our commercial team in Hastings offers:
- Business sales transactions – advice and representation when purchasing or selling a business or business equity and assets.
- Dispute resolution – alternative resolution techniques to avoid conflict escalating and full representation in litigation cases.
- Commercial legal advice – help with employment law matters, shareholder agreements, contractual analysis and business finance.
- Company structures – setting up a new business, reorganising or restructuring an ongoing commercial venture.
- Commercial property – assistance navigating leases, creating landlord or tenant agreements, and buying or selling business premises.
Please contact The Law Firm Group in Hastings if you require any legal guidance. We are available to help with any commercial legal matters, including succession planning support for business owners developing an exit strategy.
Hastings Private Solicitors
Alongside a comprehensive range of commercial services, The Law Firm Group works with families and individuals across a broad range of private law cases.
Family law expertise includes steering you through complex, challenging situations such as divorce, separation, child custody and family mediation.
Our experienced consultants can also craft prenuptial agreements and other private contracts to ensure your legal affairs are robustly protected.
The Law Firm Group often works with families over many years and generations, with a reputation for exceptional client care and providing independent, capable guidance whether you need to resolve a conflict or create a will.
Contact our Hastings office at your convenience to arrange a good time to talk, for more information about any of the legal services mentioned here or if you require a private consultation to discuss any legal matters at hand.