We welcome enquiries from talented individuals who espouse The Law Firm Group ethos and would like to join our team.
We are interested in hearing from individuals who can deliver a high level of client service and display responsibility, creativity and initiative. We can offer a positive, facilitative working environment, professional development and opportunities for career progression. We expect hard work from all the team but also recognise the importance of free time and make sure that life outside the office is given due respect.
If you are a specialist in one legal field or have a broad base of skills that you can apply across a range of practice areas, and feel that you can be a valuable member of the The Law Firm Group, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and references with a covering letter using the below form.
Private Client Solicitor
- be able to handle own caseload of clients with minimal supervision;
- liaise with our numerous offices to manage new and existing clients;
- provide legal advice to clients on all relevant matters within their expertise;
- be willing to learn our cloud-based case management system and digital dictation software;
- have good organisational skills with an ability to prioritise your own and secretary’s workload;
- have excellent time management skills;
- identify and develop potential client relationships;
- have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position.